Thursday 5 February 2015

Best Valentines Day poems for Girlfriend and boyfriend

Valentines Day Poem For Her


Are You In Love with Someone or Ready to Propose some one on this Valentines Day,Here is best poem collection for Valentines Day.Send Valentines Day Wallpaper and Love messages to your Boyfriend and Girlfriend On this Valentines day to show your romantic mood.



If you would be my valentine
My heart would surely glow
And if you'd be my valentine
I'd want the world to know 





If you would be my valentine
My eyes would surely shine
So won't you please tell me yes
that you will always be mine

Romantic Valentines Day Poem For BoyFriend

In his smile, or his smirk, in his eyes I felt I heard,
A melody without him uttering a word.
He dint really have to say, that he had felt the exact same way.
Oh tell me what is love, so that I can confirm it any day.
‘Love’ they say is a feeling of affection.
The thoughts that play with my deep emotions.
In silence when he hugs me and I can hear his heart beat,
I know that moment manages to always turn up the heat.
A question in my head that kept instigating fate.
I had to ask him before it was too late.
Will you always be there? Will you always love me?
With a glint in his eyes he said “Yes, for an eternity.”


I loved you first: but afterwards your love
Outsoaring mine, sang such a loftier song
As drowned the friendly cooings of my dove.
Which owes the other most? my love was long,
And yours one moment seemed to wax more strong;
I loved and guessed at you, you construed me
And loved me for what might or might not be
Nay, weights and measures do us both a wrong.
For verily love knows not ‘mine’ or ‘thine;’
With separate ‘I’ and ‘thou’ free love has done,
For one is both and both are one in love:
Rich love knows nought of ‘thine that is not mine;’
Both have the strength and both the length thereof,
Both of us, of the love which makes us one.

Happy Valentine's Day my dear love! I Love You

0 comments:

Post a Comment